So you are considering having a destination wedding and tying the knot in an exotic foreign location? Destination weddings are becoming very popular recently and many couples are choosing to say their vows with their feet in the sand of a foreign shore.
When you are planning wedding events it can really help to have an expert on your side. You can consult the team at One Heart Wedding and they will be able to offer their expert advice and experience to help you plan the ideal destination wedding. They have many gorgeous chapels and wedding houses in a range of different locations, including Guam, Bali and Hawaii. The http://stylemulberrysale.com/ can help you to create a perfect destination wedding that your guests will talk about for years.
What to Consider For Your Destination Wedding
Here are some tips to keep in mind when you are planning your destination wedding:
- Have a small and intimate guest list. This will make the wedding easier to plan and will cut down on the costs. You can always have a party for everyone else when you come home.
- Shop around for discounts on the venue or your travel expenses. Sometimes you can get deals on hotel rooms and airfare, so it never hurts to ask.
- Make sure that you check the climate of your destination during that particular time of year. You don’t want to book a beach wedding during monsoon season!
- The climate of your destination will also influence the groom’s suit, the wedding dress and what the wedding party wears – so make sure you choose fabrics that will make everyone comfortable.
- Don’t forget to consider all of the other expenses, such as travel to and from the resort and the costs of any other meals or tourism experiences.
- Make sure that you figure out the logistics of getting married in your chosen country. What paperwork do you need to fill out? Find this out well in advance so that you can sort out any red tape.
- Give your wedding guests as much notice as possible, as they will need time to book time off and save up.
How to Help Your Guests Save Money
Having an exotic wedding in a faraway location can raise some questions when it comes to accepted etiquette. How much of the expenses should you expect your guests to cover?
One tip is to select a maximum price parameter for your guests first – then research only destinations that will fit within that budget. Keep this in mind when you are suggesting accommodation options, so that you don’t choose a hotel that might be too expensive for some of your guests. If you do want to stay in a luxurious resort, make sure that there is many other affordable options close by like from http://misoglamorous.net/.
Also, you can work with your wedding planner and your travel agent to negotiate bulk discounts on hotel rooms and flight tickets, so that you can pass the savings along to your guests.